Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Thursday = My Friday

Another rainy morning here. It sure did storm last night! The house shook with the claps of thunder. Thank goodness Miss Bella doesn't freak out too much with the storms. It was still hard to sleep through the night though.....I think I have had enough of the rain for a few days.

Today is my Friday at work! Woo hoo! I am so ready and excited to have tomorrow off! My plan is to get all items for my sale priced by the end of then night tonight. Hoping that is the case as then I can spend Friday morning setting it all up in the garage and not have to do anything that evening.  I am trying to convince Hubby to take the afternoon off and go golfing with me. Unfortunately, he has a meeting, so not sure we will be able to do it or not. Bummer.

Watched the movie Crazy Heart last night. It was a sad and kind of depressing movie to me. However, it just makes me so thankful for not being in show business or a big musical star. I don't envy them at all. 

Tried to make white bbq sauce last night....yeah...not such a big hit with us. I decided to make the recipe without horseradish sauce.....not good at all. May have to try it again someday....but not in the near future. The chicken recipe was good though...will share on my recipe blog.

I will be up late tonight pricing items. I don't want to stop till I am done...then I can sleep in tomorrow...or at least I can hope too.  Hoping to get some pictures taken as well....

My devotion this week is focusing on Proverbs 31.  One of my favorite scriptures...I will leave you with this verse.

Proverbs 31:26 "When she speaks, her words are wise, and kindness is the rule for everything she says."

No comments: