Friday, April 16, 2010

This week has gone by so fast. I kept thinking every night about updating my blog...but I am still working out a few kinks with my computer and our camera. More to come on that later on. I had hoped to post with some pictures, but brought the wrong cord to download photos. Geesh! If it isn't one thing it is another!

I ran home at lunch today as my Hubs went home sick from work. He just hasn't been sleeping very good lately and I think it has caught up with him. When I left he was already asleep in his recliner.  Hoping he feels better by the time I get home!!

Our first night of golf lessons was last night! I LOVED IT! LOVED LOVED LOVED! It is well worth our investment of $50.00 each! We signed up through our local community center versus the golf course...and the great part is that it is the same PGA Pro we would have used at our favorite golf course...except much less expensive for 5 sessions.  Had we signed up through the golf course it would have been $50.00 each session. See the savings??? 

I am already excited about next week. I have had my own clubs for a few years now and I typically go out with my Hubby and play a few times each year...but I always got so frustrated as I didn't know exactly what I was doing. Hubby has been playing longer than I have and he too enjoyed it last night. There are only 4 in our class, so we definitely get one on one time with the teacher. 

I have already learned that whatever my Hubby taught me was incorrect. Females do things just a bit differently when golfing....so I have some things to work on until next Thursday. It is amazing though how much further I hit the ball when I adjust my stance and grip. So exciting! I might actually enjoy myself once this is all over!

When we got home last night, Hubs began putting together his new projector screen for the "mans cave"...aka...the basement.  I must admit that when he had this idea...I wasn't so sure about it...and then when he found this package deal on ebay...I was even more hesistant....but he set it up last night with our blue ray dvd player and bose sound system (which by the way...now that it is no longer in our family room...I can barely stand the sound of the regular tv speakers...sounds SO different)........SIMPLY AWESOME....I have a picture...the screen is HUGE....and once we get the basement finished....it is going to be so wonderful to have. I can't wait to show you all!

Of course...we are still needing to insulate, drywall, etc....so we have a ways to go...but we are making some progress.

I am so ready for the weekend! I have a list of things to get done...hoping to get some housework accomplished!

Pictures to come soon. Happy Friday!

No comments: