Friday, April 30, 2010

Me Weekend

That's right..I am about to start a ME weekend!! Hubby leaves today at 3:30 for his "GUY" trip and I will begin my projects promptly by 5:00 this evening! WOO HOO! I can't wait!

Yesterday at lunch I was out and about trying to get all the things I needed for the powder room project. I made a big decision in the paint color and it is total opposite of what I told you all it was going to be....so I am just going to surprise not only my Hubs...but you readers as well!

Thank you for the wonderful ideas and tips!  I went back and forth with adding the beadboard. I think I am confident enough to do it; I am just not sure I want it in this room since right outside the room is wainscoating. So I think that idea is out...but I am thinking about using it in another room in our house....I will have to wait and see how my first project alone goes first. ha! :)

So I am going to head out at lunch today to get the rest of my items I need and can't wait to get home and get started.  I have a lot I would LOVE to get accomplished....but am going to see how much I can get done tonight.

I have a special visitor coming to stay with me tomorrow night....can you guess who??? Only the cutest two year old ever! Or at least I think so! We are having a sleepover at my house tomorrow night. I plan on being exhausted once it is all over. But I really can't wait to play!

Don't you all worry..I will be taking PLENTY of pictures of EVERYTHING this weekend!  I can't wait!

Random thought - I am wearing this t-shirt for work today....and it is BRIGHT ORANGE...I mean I look like I should go and stand next to one of the MODOT cones along the road....or....I look like a very colorful pumpkin. I can't decide. Practically everyone working today is wearing one...to make it even better (or not)....it says not only on the front...but on the back to....and I quote "It's So On".....and our company name is on the top of it. The t-shirts are for the KC Corporate Challenge that begins with opening ceremonies tonight. The company I work for now is very spirited...more than my last company...and I guess I will be sporting orange on Fridays for like the next two months. I guess I won't have to worry about what I should wear on Fridays for awhile....that's a bright side to it. lol! Anyways...if you seen orange shirts around...you will know who we are! Hmmmm...I am going to Home Depot at lunch...hope that they don't put me to work.

That about wraps it up for me at this moment....more to come...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Sounds like you've got a fun weekend planned!

Just wanted to come by and say hi and thanks for following me. =)