Friday, October 2, 2009

Direction

A lot has been going on lately with my life. I cannot fill you in on all the details right now, but I do want to share a few things.


You may have noticed on the right hand side of my blog that I have added some additional websites that belong to me. You may ask…what’s up with all the Thirty-One stuff? Well, I have taken an unexpected turn. Or maybe I should say God is beginning to direct me in a new direction. I am now building a team of consultants. I did not go looking for them, they came to me….and we just keep growing and growing. I am so excited to share this adventure with you all and them!

Midwest31gifts.blogspot.com is my blog that I am using to post all the specials for hostesses, customers and consultants. I need a way to keep everyone informed of all the great deals going on…..plus I plan on posting pictures of my favorite items that I have for fall. SUCH cute stuff! If you are interested in hosting a Party To Go (similar to a catalog party- I will send you products to show and you take orders and send the products back to me), a Catalog/Online Party or a party in your home…let me know! I will be happy to set it up for you…no matter where you live in the US!

Havingfunwiththirtyone.com is an informative blog for those who are interested in learning more about the business side of Thirty-One Gifts. This blog has been taking lots of hits in search of info about Thirty-One and decided it was time to post something out there.

Yes, I am continuing to sew and Anna Phyllis Designs is going strong. I am busy preparing for the Me Market on November 7th. I will not only have my Anna Phyllis handbags at this event, but I will also have all of my Thirty-One items and that includes the kids and teen line too!


There are a couple of other things brewing….but will fill you in on the details about it in the next week or so…not sure what direction God is going to point me yet.

Finally, I have been doing a lot of soul searching…LOL! Some days have been hard, so days have been wonderful. I am so thankful that God is in control of my life as the devil sure tries his best to interfere.

I will leave you today with part of my devotion from this morning:

We love because he first loved us. – 1 John 4:19

God’s desire is for you to love yourself and accept yourself just as you are. He doesn’t want you to go through life trying to fake it because you wish you were somebody else.

Ten areas I am going to try and work on:

Be content with what I have
Stop comparing
Count your blessings
Quit personalizing every comment
Maintain a servant spirit
Do the unexpected for a loved one
Keep a heart of gratitude
Don’t be negative
Respect yourself
Take God at his word

Make it a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Love love love the scripture...speaks volumes!