Thursday, October 15, 2009

Warming by the fire

Yes...that is what I am doing at the moment. I am sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace trying to warm up. Hubby is in bed and I am staying up a little later tonight. I have the day off tomorrow!

This week has been very stressful and I am so thankful it is over (at least the work part). I have two more days with my current job and I can't wait to finish! They have been piling TONS of work on me and pulling me into all kinds of meetings to gather any information I have that no one else knows about. I think I was staring at the same spreadsheet for almost 5 hours today. YUCK~

I can't wait to begin something new and fresh!

Kid and I are headed up to my parents tomorrow. Our dear friend, Tab, is getting married in December and we are helping host a bridal shower for her. I am excited and will have pictures to post!

I am sure Munchkin will be chatting all the way up to their house...so we will be entertained! ha!

About time for bed...night ya'll!

1 comment:

Twice As Nice Lettering said...

Good luck with your new job. It doesn't sound like you'll miss the old one much, maybe the people you work with.
Hope you had a fun weekend.