Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Favorites

Well it is about time I talk about something fun.....don't you think?!

Fall is definitely upon us, well it actually almost seems more like winter as cool as it is getting. I wanted to share with you all some of my favorites for the season.

I was emailing my Jersey girls a few weeks ago and had mentioned a new sweater/cardigan I had bought with a cute tshirt. They both replied that I always know how to layer well...which made me laugh because that is what my SIL told me over a month ago. I am the LAYERING QUEEN.  I don't know what it is about me, but I just love having layers on....it works for me. 

I am also LOVING dresses this season. I have worn 4 dresses this week instead of pants!! I love throwing them on with a pair of boots. So comfy!  And speaking of boots...loving the wedged look for boots. Black wedged boots are on my list for this season. 

What else?  I love cowl neck sweaters and sweatshirts...so comfy.  And anything with ruffles or designs....Love love love fashion this fall!

Check out below a few of my other favorites...and no...I haven't bought all of it...just found things that have caught my eye and wanted to share.

Happy Fall!
Fall Favorites
Fall Favorites by auntied featuring GAP

No comments: