Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sneezing

That is pretty much all I did  yesterday. Was SNEEZE! I couldn't stop.....I hda taken a Claritan before heading to the golf course with my Hub's...and it did not help! Talk about frustrating!  I just kept sneezing and blowing my nose. I hate to say this...but I am ready for it to FREEZE! I just can't hardly take being outside sometimes...even if it is so nice!

Today, I am happy to report that I am MUCH better! I ran to Walgreens before church and picked up some Zyrtec. I took one as soon as I got to church and now I can breathe!!!  And NO SNEEZING! You all are happy to know all this...right?

Ha!  So we are headed back out to the golf course in a few hours. Hoping I can enjoy the day a little more than I did yesterday!

We have nothing planned for this weekend. Just hanging out at home...love that it is a 3 day weekend! 

Hope you all are enjoying your weekends too!

No comments: