Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our Family Room/Living Room

So I participated in this last year and since our family room has changed since last year. I thought I would show you all some updated pictures of what it looks like as of this morning. I am a little behind...as this was suppose to be for Friday!

I just love checking out all the different living rooms on Kelly's blog...it is fun to see inside everyones homes and check out the way you all live. So here is ours....

I was really hesitant on getting a sectional. For some reason I have always had it in my head that I don't like them....WELL...I was wrong! I LOVE IT! Both Hubs and I can fit on it and lay on it at the same time....the best purchase we have made in a long time!!







I was also hesitant with carpet on carpet....but it is nice to have and adds to the room. Now if I could just find some textured pillows for the sofa. I am in the hunt!




Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to check all of yours out!!

No comments: