Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Cabin

I spent most of this past week down in Branson with my family. It was WONDERFUL to get away. We arrived at the cabin on Wednesday afternoon and were so surprised at how big and roomy it was! The outside of the cabin looked so small...but once you entered it you were pleasantly surprised. Here is the main living room and kitchen area...


Looking at the loft above....
 

Off the main living room was a screened in porch with a swing and table we enjoyed eating breakfast at and also a bedroom and bathroom....



Downstairs....there was another living area, two more bedrooms and bathrooms, and another deck. (Pardon the messes.....we made ourselves at home! LOL!)

And finally...the loft area....another great place to hang out...and there was another bedroom and bath..which worked out perfect for my sister and nephew!



And the view from the loft....




All in all...it was the PERFECT place for our family to stay....more pictures to come...

 I will leave you with one of my BobbaLou.... (AKA Little I)




No comments: