Friday, October 8, 2010

Construction

Y'all I have been so out of touch here! I have been really trying to focus not being on the computer for a few hours during the evening...and instead just spending the time with my hubs. By the time I get into bed, I grab my netbook and check a few things..then I am out! 

So I am behind on posting pictures and updating you all on life in general.

For now, let me tell ya that we are halfway done with the construction going on around our house! YEA!!! They are completely done with everything behind our house! I took some pics to prove it! So happy to sit outside on our deck and not see dirt or construction workers!

Here we are looking to the left....

 Straight behind us....
 And to the right....
 Boy does it feel good to see everything GREEN!

However, in the front of our home is a different story...but they are moving right along with the first house and we are waiting for the other lot to be flagged and dug. The positive point about the two homes on the other side of the street from us is that neither house is directly across! The big tree that is right across from us is staying....so that is what our view will be! YEA!!! And then there will be...this house to the right....


And then another home to the left...oops...didn't take a picture of the empty lot! 

So there you have it...that is what is going on in our neighborhood! At this time next year we shouldn't have to deal with any of this! YEA!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Kara said...

What's with the "y'all"? You don't say it in real life and you're not from the south. Hmm....