Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas has arrived at our house








Wyatt has arrived and so has Christmas. That's right, we are all decorated and ready to go. I know Mike thought I was crazy for trying to get it all done so fast...but I did it. And it doesn't look to bad, take a look!

Mike is no longer out numbered by the females in the house. It's a tie. Let me tell ya, just in the past few hours...sure is a lot of testosterone running around. Goodness!

Our week will most certainly be busy. I am off tomorrow to spend the day with Wyatt while Mike works and then the boys will be home by themselves for the next two days. Oh my, I hate to think of what the house will look like then. :)

Hope you all are having a wonderful week and preparing for a Happy Thanksgiving.

Dana








No comments: