Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bella B....better known as BB

So it's been a while since I put new pics of Miss Bella on the blog....as you can tell..she is doing very well. I came downstairs one night and Mike had covered her up with her blanket....I didn't think she would like it...but oh NO...the princess loves to be bundled up in it! Now she expects it! ha! Looks pretty cozy to me!

I think with this picture she was wondering what the heck I was doing. It's hard to believe that we have had her over a year now. Thank goodness most of the puppy stages are gone. She is still awnry at times though..Besides going to daycare a couple of days a week she LOVES going out in our backyard...and then sneaking into the empty lot behind us and searching for who knows what! She loves exploring. :)
She went to the vet yesterday and weighed in at 23. 6 lbs...a bit bigger than what we wanted...but wouldn't trade her for anything else! Daddy feeds her way to many treats!

No comments: