Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend update

So as some of you might notice. I haven't got much more done on the blog. Our weekend was busy with just enjoying being at home and not having anything to do. I promise updates and more pictures soon! I was planning to work on it last night, however Mike and decided to go to Home Depot and to a movie and then came home to install 3 ceiling fans in the rooms upstairs. Well, we disconnected the power, but found we don't have everything we need, so I am running back to Home Depot tonight to get the rest of the items. Needless to say, we don't have power in part of our upstairs because their are wires just hanging from the ceiling. Hoping to finish it tonight.

We did see the movie Eagle Eye, if you want a great suspenseful movie, I would recommend it. I had no kind of expectation going in to the movie, but I really enjoyed it. We also watched the movie Sex and the City on Friday evening. I know...I got Mike to watch it with me! Now I have never been one to watch their shows, but I really liked the movie. A good chick flick.

I spent Sunday afternoon outside washing my car for probably the last time this season. Sounds like it is going to get cold and rainy here in the next few days. Go figure...I just washed my car!

The rest of the weekend was nice and relaxing as well. We had breakfast out Saturday morning, went and got some movies to watch, and I vegged on the couch all day, while Mike took a nap and we watched movies. I also began working on a christmas present...so excited! I didn't even clean this weekend. Which for me, is a miracle. It is very hard for me to sit still, ask Mike. I think I drive him nuts sometimes.

Anyways, I just wanted you all to know why it is taking me longer to get more updates on here. I promise...they are coming...the office/craft room is almost done and then I can begin working on the computer more. :)

Make it a great day!
D

No comments: