Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New pictures








So I am finally getting around to posting new pictures....I know..about time! :) I have posted some new pictures of my amazing nephew, Isaac. He is almost 8 months old and growing up so fast! I spent the afternoon with him and my sister on Sunday while Mike and Tim played golf and we had a wonderful time together. I am so thankful to be living closer to them all as I love watching how much he is developing and all the new things he is doing each time I am with him. So cute!

I have also attached some pictures of my craft room. It is still a work in progress..but the paint is finally on the walls. I have created a magnetic chalkboard with the help of my wonderful husband. He hung the trim and then we painted the wall within the trim with the magnetic and chalkboard paints. I still have to go around the trim, but we are getting there. I know..crazy Green..but I love it and it makes me happy!

Our weekend was busy as usual. We are preparing for Mike's parents to arrive on Friday. So never a dull moment at the Tracy household!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: