Friday, September 12, 2008

Branson here we come

This weekend Mike and I are headed to Branson with my parents. It is suppose to be a golf weekend, but not sure how much golf is going to happen with the rain forecast.
I am just looking forward to a short getaway..hopefully it will be relaxing.

I have been busy this week with painting my craft room/studio. I have finished priming the room and have the accent wall painted with the color of Peaceful Leaf. I am hoping to accomplish more on Sunday evening, Lime Twist is the color the other walls will be, as well as a magnetic chalkboard that I will be working on, with the help of Mike. I will post pics, once I am finished.

I have joined the gym, Anytime Fitness near our house. I have been getting up at 4:45each morning and working out for about a half hour. I can honestly say that for the two weeks I have been doing this, I have had so much more energy and feel so much better. Who knew I would like to get up so early and run on a treadmill and lift weights!

Fall has hit I believe. And I am very excited!! I love this time of year. The anticipation of the holidays, the cooler weather, the turning of the leaves...ahhh...nothing quite like it. I have already begun to gather decorations for our house, poor Bella, thought the pumpkin potpourri that I brought home last night was a treat for her. It about drove her nuts that I wouldn't give her any!

I have been contemplating on a couple of side jobs to do. The two companies I have it narrowed down to are At Home America and Signature HomeStyles. They both seem like they are pretty amazing companies. I figure I could give it a shot, and if it doesn't work out, oh well, I still would get some great merchandise to decorate with. I know it would be a challenge, but I am thinking I might be up for it. We'll see. I think I will talk it over with my mom this weekend and then perhaps, my sissie next week. By the way kid, I love your comment! My favorite is because Isaac says so!!

Wasn't sure if anyone was reading this or not, so comments are wonderful!

That about wraps up my week. Hoping to leave work a bit early today to go home and pack for our weekend away.

Enjoy the rainy weekend. Be lazy..stay in and cuddle up on the couch...that is what these weekends are all about!

Till next time.

No comments: