Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I have been blessed with three amazing men in my life. Above is my Grandpa K.  He was such a tender hearted man who loved to sing. I can still hear his voice as clear as day even though he has been gone for many years. I loved going to just sit with him in his living room and watch baseball, Jeopardy or the Flintstones with him. We didn't have to say much of anything...just being with him you knew how much he appreciated the company. He loved my Grandma and always said that the secret to being married for so long is answering "Yes Dear". He loved to tell jokes and make us laugh and loved his family dearly.

Above is my Grandpa B. He has only been gone a short time and I miss him alot.  This man was one of the hardest working men I know. He loved God more than anything and was such an amazing man of faith.  He was a farmer all of his life and had an amazing carpentry talent. He loved spending time with each of his 5 grandkids and keeping up with where we were on any given day.
And last but definitely not least...above is my Dad and family.  My Dad is an amazing man of faith. Through the good times and the bad, my Dad has been the rock.  He loves the Lord and is such a great example to my siblings and I.  I love spending time with him and wish it could be more often. I love you Dad! Happy Father's Day!

Thank you dear God for bringing three of the most amazing men into my life.  I am forever thankful!

No comments: