Friday, February 25, 2011

How long has it been?

Goodness! I haven't blogged in how long?? Our desktop computer is gone...they were unable to recover anything...as much I as upset that all of my pictures and documents were gone..the truth is...the images are still in my mind. I mean..I can't take them with me one day....so I decided to get over it and move on...despite how much I wish I had a copy of them all.
Netbook is still acting up...it gets so moody....sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't....obviously..right now it is working...so I am doing a quick posting.
I have not been feeling like myself lately. I came home Monday aching all over and had a fever. I took a few days off from work...and finished out the week feeling better than ever...and feel like my ole' self again.
I would post pictures..but honestly..it is just of some snow...and I am at this point...over the snow topic. Is it March yet? 
I received the best gift tonight when I got home. My girlfriends from Jersey mailed me a package full of popcorn, movie candy and gift certificates to the movie theater...needless to say..I was ECSTATIC! I honestly thought the Fed Ex man was delivering another Thirty-One package...but nope....it was even better coming from my two besties in Jersey! Did I tell you?? They are coming to stay with me in June on my birthday! I can't wait to spend time with them both!
I have been neglecting blog reading and I have been failing at twittering....goodness sakes...I need to get back on track. When life seems to get me down...I just close up and stay away from everything.  I felt overwhelmed this last week....I let the stresses of life get the best of me....and I was disappointed in myself for doing so.
And then I read this...
1)   TAKE ONE THING AT A TIME! God’s grace really is sufficient and He really does meet all our needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. As much as we want to see all that manna heaped up in a mountain of provision a week in advance alongside those upcoming demands, His promise in Philippians 4:19 is to meet each one AT THE TIME WE NEED IT. Thank You, Lord. If we could learn to live in this present moment with this present provision, oh, man, life would be so much less stressful, wouldn’t it?Isn't that amazing??? It is from the LPM Blog....thank you Beth Moore...I needed to be reminded of this. Anywho...just a short posting from me. I am here and doing much better than a week ago..THANK YOU for you prayers.
I am going to watch some Harry Potter while Hubs sleeps on the couch next to me...and I may just dive into some chocolate snowcones. Yum!

No comments: