Saturday, February 12, 2011

CRASHED

What a way to wake up on a Saturday! Our desktop computer has CRASHED! I knew it was on the outs a few days ago...and yet I decided to ignore the fact that it might be sick. Probably shouldn't have done that...all my pictures are saved on that computer...other important documents......ALL OF THEM. I have a few of them backed up...but not all of them. UGH! I should have known better.

That is part of the reason I haven't blogged lately...nor have I been commenting/reading other blogs or tweeting!  The desktop has been giving us problems and my netbook...it can be awfully moody at times.  I have a love/hate relationship with them both!

I will have to try and have it repaired this week...and see what we can recover from it. Praying it is more than expected. It won't even boot. It keeps telling me there is no hard drive. LOVELY!

Other than waking up to that this morning...my morning has been wonderful! Doing laundry and drinking some coffee in my favorite room of the house. Hubby is still asleep so it is nice and quiet here in our house. I love the sound of quietness......ahhh.....well I guess at this moment I can hear myself typing away...and Hubs is snoring. ha!

It is our SIX year anniversary today! WOW! Time sure does fly by! Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you! (even though he won't get on my blog to read this..thought I would put that out there!) :)

No big plans in store for us today. He asked me what I would like to do...and I requested to eat PIZZA tonight at one of my favorite places and I have asked to go see the movie The Kings Speech. Pretty exciting I know! I want today to be low key.

He has been super sweet the last few days...and I have been picking the movies to watch at night.. Last night we watched You Again and the night before Life as We Know It. Two chick flicks in two nights!!

Thirty-One is definitely keeping me busy. I am learning my new role as Director and am SUPER excited about my team and how it continues to grow. God continues to bless us and I am so thankful for this opportunity! My goal this weekend is to get my office in order and get my planner on track. I am needing to get myself organized so that I don't get stressed out. :)

Other than that....that pretty much sums up this morning. Have a wonderful weekend! The sun is shining!!

1 comment:

Jumping Jack said...

Happy Anniversary!

I hope someone can work some magic on your computer and recover all of your stuff! Fingers crossed for you!