Monday, June 2, 2008

New bed

Ahhh...nothing like a new bed and mattress to sleep on. They arrived today and it is so comfy! A little firmer than our last mattress, but our other mattress was hurting Mike's back so we decided to try the firmer kind. And it's a king bed!! We finally have room for the both of us and I won't have to cling to the side! HA! It wasn't that bad, but it is nice to be able to sprawl out a little.

This evening was busy doing laundry and setting up our bedroom. We are now moved out of the guest bedroom and enjoying the master.

The weekend was busy for the both of us. I spent all day Saturday finishing up our window treatments, organizing our closet and bathroom. All of our clothes are finally put away and we can find our bathroom necessities. Boy does that feel good. I enjoyed Sunday afternoon out in the front drive and washed both my car and Mike's...it was hot!! Oh my goodness...I was drenched by the time I got both done. I enjoyed it though! hehe!

Other than that, it's back to work this week as usual. Getting ready for Mike's birthday on Friday. Trying to plan something special for him. Hopefully, I can get something figured out.

Ok..I must go..I am exhausted..just didn't want to leave you all hanging!! We are here and getting settled in...hopefully things will slow down more soon!

Have a wonderful week!!
D

No comments: