Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Journey

Happy New Year to you all! I hope that you all had a wonderful time celebrating New Year's Eve! We spent the weekend in NYC! No..we aren't at Times Square for the ball drop, but we did enjoy seeing some friends and sightseeing, as well as doing some Thirty-One business while we were there.

We are not settled back in at home. I still have yet to take down the Christmas decorations. Gasp!!! I have thought about it this evening and think I may wait another week. We have at least that long to find out if we will choose to stay in our current home or move to a new city.  I figure, why pack things up until I know for sure what our plans will be.

Now that we are back into the swing of things at home, we have made the decision to work on getting fit and healthy in 2012. So...beginning tomorrow we are joining a 90 day weight loss challenge.  I have decided that since I have been horrible about blogging...this might help me also get back into the swing of things...if I blog about my experience.

So you can look for my first posting tomorrow about what I eat, experience, etc...and little tid bits about our lives  here too.

If you are interested in joining the challenge, you can check out my husband's website for more info.

http://www.michaeltracy.bodybyvi.com/

Have a great evening!!

No comments: