Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Mail

Thanks so much for the warm welcome back! I am happy to be back and look forward to catching up with everyone!

I don't know about you...but one thing I LOVE getting...is HAPPY MAIL! I also LOVE sending HAPPY MAIL to my team, family, friends, etc. There is nothing better than getting a card/fun gift in the mail just because you were thinking of them. So much better than bills or junk mail!

So today...I am going to mail....FLIP FLOPS! How fun is that to get in the mail!?! 4 of my directors are SUPER close to earning the Leadership Incentive Trip with Thirty-One to the Domican Republic...so I want to mail them a little fun mail to let them know I can't wait to see them there.

Not sure how they will hold up in the mail...but figured it is worth a shot!  Will keep you posted!

Happy Friday!!




No comments: