Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More of what we have been up to

Besides working on Thirty-One...I have been super busy with family and friends. This spring has flown by!! We have enjoyed having my brother and his family in town a couple of times and LOVED spending time with them on Mother's Day.

My nephews and niece are growing up so fast. And I LOVE being their Auntie! In fact, I am babysitting two of them this evening and I can hardly wait!






We have also spent almost every Friday evening and weekend with our neighbors. It is great living in a Cul-de-sac! We all gather on Friday evenings after work and the kids play outside and we just hang out and talk and have a few adult beverages.  We have even done a group outing to a Brewfest. This weekend one of the little boys on the street is turning 5...so we are headed to his birthday party on Sunday. Never a dull moment with 11 kiddos living on the street.  We have lots of plans for the summer with our neighbors- bbqs, block party and even talks of Chiefs game gatherings. So much fun!


And then there is Miss Bella who LOVES the kids on the street...and has been enjoying some rides this spring too.


Never a dull moment I tell ya! We have a very busy summer planned...heading to Idaho for Hubby's brothers wedding, travelling to Atlanta for Thirty-One's National Conference, and going on an Alaska cruise (for free!!! thanks to 31) over Labor Day.

I love spring and am ready for summer!! And even ready for games this fall! Check it out!




Happy Hump Day!

No comments: