Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where or where have I been?

Goodness! It's been almost a month since I have last blogged! I have been a busy gal! My stepson was in town for a week....so that kept us busy and I have had lots of Thirty-One Gifts events to go to. Love my business and the gals I am meeting at each party!

Thanks to my amazing customer support and team...I have earned a trip for my family to either Disney World or a cruise of our choice! The program actually doesn't end until the end of May..so I still have a possibility of even going up another level. So thankful and blessed! 

I am also very close to earning a Leadership Incentive Trip to Mexico in October! I won't know for sure until next month...but my goal is to get there! I can't hardly wait!

I am just so excited about my team and the adventure we are on together! God is up to something good and I am very thankful for his many blessings!

So...with that said...I have been very busy! And with the lack of having a working computer at home...I have spent my evenings next to my Hubs on the couch watching movies.

My goal this weekend is to really get a hold of my calendar and to get organized with everything I have to do. May is SUPER busy......and I can hardly wait for July....as that is when we will be leaving to go to National Conference!

Can you tell I love Thirty-One Gifts?? Cause I truly do! It is changing my life and my husband's.

Ok..enough said about that.

I have started running hardcore again. Got to get myself in shape! And....my running partner and I have signed up for another 5K in June...so got to get a moving!

Lots of ideas rambling through my head to write about...will post more soon. I promise! Got to tell you all about our landscaping ordeal!  But right now the sun is shining for a brief moment or two...so I am going to take advantage of it and go get some lunch.

Happy Thursday to you all!

1 comment:

Jumping Jack said...

So glad you're are doing so well with Thirty-One!

I'm hoping to get organized this weekend too! My sewing room in a MESS and it's driving me NUTS!