Monday, March 21, 2011

What new product have you tried lately?

Have you heard of Lemongrass Spa products??

http://www.lemongrassspa.com/

One of my sister's MOPS friends sells these products and I bought some foot creme a few weeks ago.  Come to find out I won some free samples too....so I have been trying them all out.

I receive a full size container of their Tangerine Body Polish...UH...HELLO! Love love love! Even my hubs has complimented me after getting out of the shower and how glowing I am!  He thought maybe I had tanned! I typically use Bath and Body Works Salt Scrubs....but this is even better! At least in my opinion!

Then...they have this Pomegranate Face Polish...oh my heavens!! I am IN LOVE with this product! My face feels AMAZING after using.

I just can't say enough about these amazing products! I must admit...I was hesitant at first...but now that I have tried them...oh dear! I want them all!

My skin has never felt or looked so good! What new products have you tried lately??

No comments: