Sunday, December 6, 2009

NO DJ?

So the wedding was wonderful! It has been a very long, tiring, but fun weekend. My brother and I arrived just in time to the rehearsal on Friday evening.  We had a yummy dinner and then rehearsed for the wedding a couple of times.

Saturday morning, we all hung out together at my parents house and enjoyed just hanging out with one another.  Little "I" had the best time with all of his friends that are at mama and papa's house. Here he is watching the Muppets Christmas in the Country movie. HE LOVES IT! As do I! :) 


Our cousin Nae arrived later on in the morning to do our hair. She did a great job! Especially, since we weren't much help...well Kid had pictures...me...I had no idea. I just didn't want to have to do my hair myself!

Kid, Jase and I headed off to the church for pictures...that was the hardest part..as we had about 3 hours before the wedding arrived...so it made it a LONG afternoon.  Tab's aunt was the photographer....and I am hoping to get some copies from her as I just about had it with my camera. I decided that is what I want for Christmas as I was so disappointed with the pictures that I took!  But....despite the frustration I will show you a few of what turned out ok.

Here is the wedding party - I loved her colors!! Black, white, silver and baby blue...such great colors for winter! And the flower girls threw snowflackes instead of flower petals...ADORABLE!


The beautiful LIVE Christmas tree the church had all decorated...

The bride and groom with the ushers...my brother is on the very left.
The beautiful bride


The bride's family..


My sister and her family. :)

Me and my siblings....

The groom's cake....


The wedding cake...


The bride and her Godparents....(my parents)


My little "sis" and nephew....


Mamma and I dancing...

By the end of the night...someone was tired and bored...and picking at Mommy's corsage....


And this was the end result....

The wedding was beautiful...the reception was wonderful too, despite....the DJ being a NO SHOW! Tab handled it very calmly....and they found someone who had a sound system and music and were able to have their dance after all.

Jase and I headed back home later in the evening...and I arrived home to a sick Hubby.  He has a horrible sore throat and has slept most of the day today. I feel EXHAUSTED. Could be just from the fun weekend...however I have had a headache all day and just can't seem to kick it all the way! I am hoping I am not coming back down with something...hoping to get to bed early tonight.

We'll see....I may get to excited if it starts snowing!!

Off to veg on the couch I go!

No comments: