Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Last minute ideas..

Tonight we have decided to have another garage sale Saturday morning...(well...maybe I should say...hubby agreed...but it will be me running the show).....what are we,...or I mean...was I thinking?? We started discussing a few items we would like to get rid of and since we are going to begin working in the basement soon I thought I would give it one more shot.

Our neighbors two doors down are having one this weekend to, so I figured it would be a good time to set some stuff out to see if we can get rid of things.

Most of the items are priced, and I have several items to add....so hopefully it will be a success!

I have been busy with cutting fabric....be sure to check out my blog to see a couple of the items I worked on and the fabric colors.....I have so many different ideas running through my head.....I first thought I would do more than just handbags....but I think I am going to stick with handbags and accessories first...and then may venture to more items. I hope to get about 10 bags complete by the end of the weekend.

I am moving along so well that by Monday I hope to post them on my etsy site and they will be available to purchase.

Phew...what a week it has already been. I am finding that I am keeping myself so busy that I can't remember things...ha! I found the bag of baby carrots that I had used on Saturday evening in the freezer Monday morning.....I had too much on my mind! It sure was a good laugh for me Monday morning!

On another note....I follow MckMama's blog and her youngest son, Stellan, is in the hospital and is going to need surgery soon. Please say a prayer for them and if you want to read more go to www.mycharmingkids.net. Also, I have been praying for a young girl named, Kate, who has just begun chemo as she has a brain tumor. She is so young and her and her parents are fighting for her life. If you would like to read her story you can find it here... http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate/journal. I know there are so many others out there needing prayer...but these are two I focus on each day and I know they appreciate all the prayers that they can get.

Off to enjoy my evening with my hubby and cut some more fabric. Good night all!

No comments: