Friday, January 2, 2009

Bathroom Tiered Caddy

Today I made a trip to the Dollar Store. And for $3.00 I made a tiered caddy for the bathroom. I have been wanting one of these for quite a while and found an article that gave an idea on how to make them. So....if you want to give it a try....you will need one candlestick holder, two plates ( two different sizes - but i used two of the same size) and a glue gun.
Here are the two plates I found at the dollar store for $1.00 each.

You glue them all together....


Like so.....

And once you are finished...place on your counter with all your products! now I just need to come up with a creative one for my hubby! I had all these items on the counter in a basket...and just didn't like the look. Now I can see all the items displayed so nicely..hehe!




No comments: